Growing your Business with WCR FM
The number one radio station for Wolverhampton, WCRFM, is the main way in which you can put your business before those who live and work in the city. The age of our core audience is 25-55, but we have specialist programmes for young people and older listeners. WCRFM broadcasts on 101.8FM, DAB, www.wcrfm.com and via smart speakers.
Radio is the fastest growing medium, with its 12.5% growth putting it ahead of the entire market - including the internet. Our listeners are the decision-makers in life, but they are still fun-loving and risk-taking. We’re in their homes, their workplace, their cars, and their heads, and we can get your message out to them. The facts speak for themselves.
- 89% of adults regularly listen to the radio every week, with 72% of all listening via an online platform. 39% of that listenership is in the 35-44 year old age range.
- 64% of listening is done in the home, whilst 22% of people consume radio on the move and 14% in the office.
- 32% of the population own a smart speaker - with 21% of smart-speaker owners listening to radio on it every day.
One of our current advertisers tells us they have 500 new customers since they started advertising with us 9 months ago. What would that do to your business?
- A campaign could cost from less than £2 per play.
- Adverts are approximately 30 seconds in length.
- They go out six times per day between 6am and 6pm, with bonus evening plays.
- Production includes a voice to the specification of the customer’s choice.
- There is free production for campaigns of six months or longer.
- We will produce a fresh advert at no cost during the six and twelve month packages.
Reaching out to a population of 260,000 across the city of Wolverhampton, and beyond that into its commuter belt, WCRFM can support your business through cost-effective advertising. There’s a full range of advertising and sponsorship packages to suit every budget, with our special focus on the local independent retailer, as we encourage people to both Listen Local and Shop Local.
Advertising with WCRFM really couldn’t be easier. One of our experienced team will be happy to discuss your individual business needs. As well as advertising, we can also enable the sponsorship of individual programmes with whom your business may wish to be associated.
When available, sponsorship is available for individual shows both peak (such as weekday Breakfast and Drive Time), off-peak weekday shows (10am – 3pm) and other individual shows. Weather and travel news can also be sponsored.
If you are a larger business and would be interested in becoming a patron of WCR FM, we can give you information about our incentivised package.
Please get in touch with us for a chat or more information. For further details, ring 07956 303037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.